2008年3月21日金曜日

lazy man

Look at the bed. There are many dirty clothes on it. i figured out that i am lazy. hahaha
i cleaned up at the next moment, though.

actually, my roommate is much lazier than me. he hadn't thrown up a lot of gabages until these days.
He is a rich guy. oh, it's better to say that his father or family company is rich. I heard from him that the company is one of the biggest companies in Turkey. but I feel like a little bit scared to being rich. I guess his father is fine, maybe not lazy guy as him. However, being rich makes children super lazy. even though it depends on how the parents treat their children, the environment makes them lazy. surprisingly, his father has some bodyguards. two weeks ago, when my roommate was chatting online he told me to come and show up in front of his webcam to say hello to his father's bodyguard. I was wondering how the bodyguard looks like before showing up. but when i saw him, he looked really nomal. and fortunatelly he smiled at me. so, I smiled back.

yesterday, he has gone to his country b/c his father told him to come back.
now, my room looks like a little empty. now, I think i like my roommate. sometimes he wake up at the midnight and turn on my light. so, sometimes i feel annoying. but we are good friends. we dont talk so much. we dont get to know each other. this is good distance between roommates.

after got alone in my room, I was thinking about this thing.

spring break has started now.

2 件のコメント:

nepal さんのコメント...

"being rich makes children super lazy." as for this point, i think it totally depends on the person, cos, in this university,more than a half students are rich, but they're smart and study hard. generally speaking, you're right!

hope you have a great break.

匿名 さんのコメント...
このコメントはブログの管理者によって削除されました。